Thursday, December 12, 2013

Garden Club Luncheon

I was honored to be once again invited by my sweet friend, Rose Sorrell, to attend her annual Garden Club luncheon today.




The Hill and Dale Garden Club of Bristol TN/VA.


There were lots of garden-themed items up for auction.


Christmas Carols were played for our enjoyment.


The tree was beautifully trimmed. 


Colorful delightful centerpieces were at each table.


Yummy dessert!



Friends Rose Sorrell, Sandy McGlothlin, Susan Street, and Shirley Carrier saying goodbye at the end of a fun afternoon.

I hope all your gatherings are filled with joy this season.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Lovely ladies! I do like your festive jacket.

Canuck-Girl said...

Beautiful group of friends; looks like a wonderful festive occasion. Beautiful top you are wearing as are the other girls'.

Lynn said...

Lovely group of ladies. I love all the red.

itztru said...

I have to ask...That's a beautiful shade of lipstick you're wearing. Can you share the color and brand?

Susan said...

itztru... that is a combination of Merle Norman's Americana, blotted away several times and layered with Revlon's Cherry Tart Lip Butter and maybe even some Revlon Firecraker Super lustrous lip gloss on top of that. I just use whatever is in my bag that is in the same tone as my jacket.