Sunday, November 16, 2014

Fabrizio Gianni Pants

It was time for a night at the symphony, which means Mr. Mickey and I had an elegant dinner at Gourmet and Company before attending the performance.


This evening I wore a really fabulous pair of pants from Fabrizio Gianni. I was unaware of this company until they offered to send me a few pieces to try. When I opened the box, I was immediately very impressed with the quality of both the fabric and the superior design details. Their items are made in the USA and created for women who value quality and fit above trendy.


These top-stitched legging pants have a wide waistband and are made with comfortable stretch fabric with spandex so that they hug you close without appearing too tight.




I will be wearing these pants often during the holiday season since they look great with either my favorite short boots or the black pumps I enjoy wearing so often.


It is freezing for East Tennessee at this time of year, so I am wearing several thin layers. I know from experience the concert hall is normally a bit cool and the long walk to the parking area at the end of the performance can be bone-chilling. 

I wore layers, including a long sleeve black tee over a thin black tank top, a cobalt blue boiled wool jacket, and finally a faux leather-trimmed ruana as a topper. The bottom half of me also remained snug and warm in these knit legging pants. The quality of the fabric makes a huge difference!


The shop windows are already dressed in Christmas decorations!



My favorite long over lean look worked well for me again. I received many compliments and remained warm even on the long brisk walk to the car at the end of another perfect evening with Mr. Mickey.


You will see more items from Fabrizio Gianni on this blog. I am now a big fan of their quality and timeless style that will last through years of wear.

11 comments:

Irene Helms Designs said...

Thanks for the post on this great site Susan. I have just visited and signed up for their email list. I have already created an account there and am deciding which pair of leggings to buy. They look like just the kind I've been looking for - much more sophisticated and refined than the typical legging.

Lynn said...

I love this look! And the pants sound not only attractive, but comfortable.

Lynn said...

As usual you look amazing and I love the pants! However, I visited their website and they are very expensive. Even the sale prices are somewhat out of my price range. Unfortunately at that price, I'm not likely to get to try them.

Susan said...

Lynn, please keep in mind that these pants are ones I will likely wear for the next ten years. These are not the cheap thin trendy leggings we are accustomed to seeing in stores. If you determine cost per wear you will find that these leggings are very inexpensive. I have owned many which I gave away or threw away after only a few wearings so they were actually much more expensive than these.

christy said...

This is a wonderful look for the theatre. Love the flash of blue beneath the black. You look fabulous as always and such an inspiration.

MyLeftBreast said...

Thanks for the reference for the pants, they look great. Are they true to size? I'm looking for some more legging style jeans now that it's winter boot season in NJ and I need jeans that I can tuck into boots. You look great in this outfit, as always! Love your posts.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

This is an amazing outfit, Susan! It is one of my favorites of yours now. I love it! I could wear leggings most days and be perfectly happy!

Susan said...

Yes, the sizing is true. I wear a size four pant and the size small was a perfect fit.

Susan B said...

Dynamite look, Susan! Will have to check out those pants.

cherie at stylenudge.com said...

What a stylish, sophisticated look Susan. The black just fades to the back and the blue is stunning! I'm also loving your booties - very cool.

Cherie
http://www.stylenudge.com

Donna said...

Fantastic look for you! The blue is a beautiful color.