Sunday, March 29, 2015

The Versatile Jean Jacket

Until Chadwicks of Boston sent me this great fitting jean jacket, I had never owned one in blue denim.



The style is offered in several colors, including this one in Indigo Denim.




I thought it would be fun to show you some of the ways I plan to enjoy wearing this versatile jacket.




First, I paired it with a long black mesh hem tank and khaki pants.




This is the same look with flats for those of you who like to wear them.



Then I tried it with a white long sleeve tee and colorful ankle pants.


I rarely wear a bold print. I keep all my other accessories, such as the smooth cuff, clean and sleek with no other patterns or texture when I do.




The jacket would also work for an out to dinner look when dining in the courtyard at our favorite restaurant. Here I paired the jacket with a V-neck black tank dress and heels.






Next, I paired the jacket with all white and pops of turquoise.




When I layer a short jacket over a longer shirt, I only use one that is very soft and flowing to add the least amount of bulk.


2 comments:

Misskitty said...

Love the look. I own a denim jean jacket similar to this one you are wearing from Chadwicks. I am interested in the black mesh tank. Looks very cute with the jacket.

Susan said...

The black mesh tank is old from Chico's.