Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Long Weekends Are Great!

We really enjoy a long weekend away from the regular day to day life that keeps us so busy most of the time.


I don't mind if we do nothing more than sit in a wicker chair on the front porch of a Bed and Breakfast for two days watching the world go by. Sometimes I just have to unplug and unwind.



Mr. Mickey snapped these photos as we were leaving for a long weekend stay at The Martha.




I often look in my closet and think, what have I not worn yet? It becomes a challenge to wear that item today. I am determined to use every item I purchase or else give it to someone who will enjoy it. Leaving items in the closet for years with the tickets still on them seems very wasteful.



I bought this light blue sequined front top with tab sleeves at Chico's a few months ago, but the weather had not yet been warm enough to wear it. The fun Sam Edelman sandals have an artistic sculptural heel with lots of straps in a copper color. Today was the day for both items to be worn for the first time. The white ankle jeans are also from Chico's.

No comments: