Thursday, September 24, 2015

Welcoming Fall!

Fall is such a gorgeous season here! I love the changes in leaves and the weather and the chance to wear a different wardrobe.


Today I am adding another layer to the look I showed you yesterday. This beautiful ruana is by Foxcroft.


Soon, our weather will be cool enough to need this extra layer during the day.




As the weather continues to get colder, I will wear this ruana over a jacket for warmth and an added pop of color and texture.




Foxcroft offers timeless pieces of high quality that have served me well over the years.

The top is the long sleeve Simple Comfort from Covered Perfectly

The bag is old from Finely House Couture in Blowing Rock, North Carolina. The boots are from Antelope Shoes. The necklaces are old from Chico's.

No comments: