Friday, October 23, 2015

Daily Favorite

We all have our favorite looks to throw on and go out the door on a day to day basis. My first choice in colder weather is a blazer over a tank and jeans with short booties.


I added a black and white polka dot Ralph Lauren silk-like scarf from Stein Mart. One of my favorite ways to wear a scarf is draped around my neck with a jacket holding it in place. This allows me to add interest and pretty details to my look without adding any bulk to my bust or middle. This works great unless I am wearing a scarf for warmth. In which case, I try to make the tie low at the throat instead of over my bust.




The pop of red from the Tahari bag keeps the look from being too drab. I enjoy carrying a bag that is an accent color. The bag is old from T.J.Maxx.



The tank and jeans are from Chico's. The jacket is from Express. The short black high-heeled boots are a couple of years old by Nine West.

2 comments:

Near Horizons said...

Susan - I'm new to your blog, and I really like what you are doing. I particularly appreciate it that you give the sources for clothes and accessories. Frankly, I would have expected your outfits to be way out of my price range!

Lynn said...

Nice look.Scarf is a nice touch.