Saturday, October 10, 2015

Port Corduroy Tunic

Believe me when I tell you port, merlot, wine, burgundy... any of these colors can be your new best friend.



The deep color reflects nicely against most skin tones and makes your face look rosy and healthy. The trick is to find the right tone.


It is the perfect neutral because it goes with almost every other color. (Except maybe red.)



I especially love this port corduroy tunic from J.Jill. It has structural details in the seams at the sides, and it buttons all the way down the front. I can also wear it as a light jacket with a long sleeve tee or a turtleneck when our weather is cooler.



Corduroy is a great texture to add with suede, and the port looks wonderful with animal print. Style tip: Turn up the cuffs and button only the three buttons in the middle to look more current.


Fringe sandals from Macy's by Steve Madden. Jeans from Chico's. Bag from Express.


J.Jill has long been one of my favorite sources for casual classics. These pieces last for years!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw the in my most recent J Jill catalog, thought I might like it , now seeing on you I for SURE want it!!

Lynn said...

Love this top! It is one of my favorite colors. And it looks really comfortable

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

You always look amazing. Do you ever take a bad picture....nope!