Monday, January 4, 2016

Running Errands

On this day, I had to go to the grocery store and run some other errands, so I wore jeans with a graphic sweater with open-toe booties and threw on a jacket. It wasn't freezing here, so this amount of layering was enough.




The ankle jeans are old from Chico's. The Nine West booties via Saks Off 5th are also from last year. The Zac Posen bag was recently purchased at Saks Off 5th.




The Geiger coat is several years old. I purchased it before I lost weight, so it is two sizes too large. The style is very versatile, and I had invested so much in it I decided to get the sleeves tailored so that the size wasn't so obvious. I was also wearing the coat three years ago here.

I often get comments about my heels and requests to style looks with flats. I have purchased a few flats and will be showing them as options on future blog posts. My posts are not created to show staged outfit ideas. I share what I actually wear with you, and I rarely wear flat shoes.

4 comments:

marmielu said...

I really like that jacket! Good idea about the sleeves. Thank you for the suggestions of flats. I wish I could wear heels everyday, but my bunions and knees object.
Mary Lou

Feedakie said...

Great outfit.

Today in Montreal, it's feezing cold and of course we have (finally) some snow.

Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Oh, how I love your beautiful shoes in all of your posts! I was able to wear similar ones until I was about 62, but a hammertoe developed so now I need low, padded, closed toe shoes. I followed the link for your coat from 3 years ago. Love the coat, but that purple color on you just blew me away! It's very flattering! Anyway, thanks so much for all you suggestions. Enjoy your week!

gayle said...

Your hair in the post from 3 years agois stunning! Very youthful and flattering.