Sunday, July 24, 2016

A Perfect Day

We spent part of Saturday afternoon exploring the mountains of North Carolina on our way to dinner.


I wore a royal blue top by IC Collection and white pants in the Janet style by Lior Paris, both from ShopMyFairLady.com, earlier this summer.


The shoes are old by Charles Jourdan via Saks Off 5th. The chain bag is old from Express.


The cutout details in both the front and back at the shoulders make such a difference on a hot summer day. The tops are indeed cooler because of them. I love the swing and texture of the flattering fabric.
















At the end of a beautiful day, we enjoyed another perfect meal at one of our all-time favorite restaurants, Artisanal.


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your fashion sense is just so inspiring, Susan. I eagerly look forward to your postings for some new hints on fashion and diet.

I don't know if it's just me, but this year, with our hotter than normal temperatures in the Foothills of NC, but I am just sweltering in my clothes that contain polyester. I'm not a fan of linen due to wrinkling of the material, but it's so difficult to find items in 100% cotton. Would you have any suggestions for companies that have cotton clothing? I've looked online without much success.

Thank you for all you do for us!

Unknown said...

Great look!

Sarah said...

Love the look you wore...top require special bra so straps do not show?

Susan said...

Your regular bra can be worn with a cold shoulder or cut out top. Your straps will not show any more than they would with a tank top.

Susan said...

LL Bean has some nice 100% cotton tops for ladies.

Ann Lee Gibson said...

You're just precious. Love those shoes. :)

Yvonne said...

Stunning!! That is my favourite cold shoulder top you've shown.